RedBug 4 weeks agoNews
Hugo Labrande, author of interactive fictions (19 games to his credit already), has announced that he will release his next game "Tristam Island", an Infocom-style adventure, on 33 platforms!
Pitch is: You wash up on an island in the middle of the Atlantic... and it seems it used to be inhabited! But why did everyone leave? And what secrets lie in the white house at the top of the hill?
The game will be released in a few weeks, but you could already pre-order it.
The game will be available in english but also in french.
Full list of the platforms is (+ all platforms supporting Z-Machine interpreter),
- Commodore 64, VIC-20, PET, Plus/4, and also a MEGA65 version;
- Atari 8-bit (400, 800, XL, XE), and the Atari ST;
- Amiga (all the way back to the 500);
- Spectrum +3;
- Amstrad CPC;
- MSX 1 & MSX 2;
- BBC Model B, BBC Master 128, and Acorn Electron;
- Apple II, Macintosh, and OS X;
- DOS, Windows (32 and 64 bit);
- Linux (32 and 64 bit);
- TI-99/4A, and also a port for the TI-84+CE and TI-83+ calculators;
- Oric Atmos;
- TRS CoCo;
- Nintendo GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, and Nintendo DS;